Tugas Bahasa Inggris Gue Nih haha

Name : Avingga Dea Yunanda
Nim : 1171503855
Class : XD

WEEK 1
The first week I went to campus. Like in any other campus, before we begin to follow the eyes of lectures, we will surely meet with the name Ospek. Which means the periods of our introductions to the world of campus. No prospective students who can not follow Ospek. Because Ospek can be made unforgettable memories. Starting on the first day. On the first day, all prospective students are required to come at 06.00 am and immediately marched on the campus field. Opened with various remarks. Then the students were instructed to enter the classroom each according to his group. Later in the class all students become acquainted with one another. And the next day, the same as in the first day, the students are introduced deeper into the world of campus. In following this ospek indispensable cooperation and togetherness. And the most exciting, is when the day On Thursday. On that day, I followed the inaugural activities at Dufan. After the inauguration was over, I play hard on Dufan rides with my friends. It was an impressive one week. I met lots of new things and of course, new friends.

WEEK 2
This week, I've started to go to college and have also begun to study a range of subjects. But not fully studied. Most, still only between lecturer acquainted with the students. I was placed in a different class to class while I Ospek. In this class, students no less exciting than the previous class. His students at the playful. And I also sometimes like to join my friend replied that there is a joke. I entered college from Monday until Wednesday. On Thursday I was off, but on Friday I went back inside. And on every Friday, I always found time to bike to campus. I was biking to campus for an environmentally friendly, can make the body become healthy and fresh. Although a little tired, but I think biking to campus was very nice. And could be a concern of people around. In addition, I was biking to campus as well because I have no other vehicles such as cars, motorcycles, bajaj, and aircraft. Other activities on every Friday, I always follow ukm dance on campus. Here again I find new things interesting.


WEEK 3
A busy week for me. This week I'm busy with futsal. Starting on Wednesday. On this day I'm glad because lecturers who taught me was not present. So I play futsal with my classmates. I played only with a simple costume. That is wearing black jeans, Converse shoes, and shirts. I only played futsal while joked with my friends. I became a goalkeeper. I became a goalkeeper because it was my position when playing futsal. Only a few of my friends who can score goals against which I guard. Day On Thursday, I played futsal with my friend when ospek. I play futsal against Mercubuana. And my team won by a landslide. 15-5. On Friday, I played futsal in my high school. I train to my junior futsal. Here I teach how short to be a great goalkeeper. And a peak on Saturday. This time I played futsal with students from Trisakti. I remain a goalkeeper. I play against the students of SMAN 2 jakarta. But this time my team admit defeat. Maybe because we were not accustomed to playing together and not too solid. And after playing futsal, I play around in Pondok Indah Mall with my friends.



WEEK 4
This week I was busy again. This time I was not preoccupied by the activities of futsal. But I was busy with cycling activities. Starting from Monday. I started college at 08.00 am, so I left home at around 06.00. Cycling in the morning it was very enjoyable. Can see the scenery around, can see people passing by, and of course still very fresh morning air. When I arrived on campus as well, the body still feels fresh. The next day on Tuesday, I also did the same thing as last Monday. But this time I came home a little late. Because I'm a bit lazy to go home in the afternoon. air during the day can make my body uncomfortable. So also on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I'm always biking to campus. And on Sunday, I went biking to Senayan. because it coincides with a Car Free Day. But it is very unfortunate. When I was still at Senayan, suddenly my bicycle seat away. I was confused. Because I left my friends alone. Then I was looking for the nearest bike repair shop. After a long search, I finally found a bike shop too close to the SMA 65. Messed up my money just to buy a new seat.





WEEK 5
On Tuesday, I invited my friend to accompany to London School to meet his girlfriend. I happened on this day, no work, of course, I would be with him. As well as the streets. I went on a motorcycle as my friend. Arriving at the London School, I immediately looked for a beautiful girls. That day I was very lucky. I have a lot of new acquaintances girlfriends. And of course beautiful. On Thursday, I have an appointment with an ex-girlfriend to accompany her lecture at the University of Indonesia. At 07.00 I left to use the busway to terminate Juanda. Then I met with my friend there. Then we take a train to Depok. Arriving at the UI, I waited for my friends in the cafeteria with breakfast. Around 11:00 pm, I spent time with my friends in the cafeteria, chatting off. It was already 13:30, I had to go to my Campus to see my friends on campus to play futsal. Then we use Kopaja to go to my Campus. Continue on Saturday. I went back there with the promise of my acquaintances to accompany saman dance contest at SMAN 68 Salemba. In the afternoon rain was great. I already have plans with my friend again, I determined to break through the rain to keep my promise. I have an appointment with my friend to see an event of high-performance art school in Tarakanita Cilandak. After the rain subsided a bit, I and my friend went straight to the school, Tarakanita. I also spend time with friends there until late at night.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Berita Kehilangan

Galau Turunan

Avingga is Too Cool